- Call for Expressions of Interest/Nominations July 18, 2018
- ITONF’s Annual Report 2017 Now Available (see About Us section) February 18, 2018
- Now Available – Excellence in Thoracic Oncology Care – ITONF 2017 Workshop, Yokahama, Japan February 18, 2018
- SAVE THE DATE – Lung Cancer & Mesothelioma Workshop, Toronto, Canada 2018 October 17, 2017
- ITONF’s Chair, Melissa Culligan’s interview with Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation May 17, 2017
Mission - Vision
MissionTo promote and support excellence in Thoracic Oncology Nursing.
VisionLead the International Thoracic Oncology Nursing community in evidence-based thoracic cancer care in an effort to improve outcomes for thoracic oncology patients and reduce the burden of thoracic cancers globally.
Core Values- Excellence
- Global Awareness
Strategic GoalsTo achieve its strategic direction ITONF undertakes the following strategic goals:
/ Foster and promote expertise in thoracic oncology nursing care;
/ Build effective stakeholder
/ Continue to grow and foster an inclusive global membership; and
/ Encourage and promote collaborative international thoracic oncology research initiatives.