- April Member Spotlight – Meet our Chair April 19, 2019
- ITONF workshop at IASLC 2019 – Save the Date and Call for Poster abstracts January 19, 2019
- IASLC WCLC Update – Call for posters and final Program released July 18, 2018
- Call for Expressions of Interest/Nominations July 18, 2018
- ITONF’s Annual Report 2017 Now Available (see About Us section) February 18, 2018
Mission - Vision
MissionTo promote and support excellence in Thoracic Oncology Nursing.
VisionLead the International Thoracic Oncology Nursing community in evidence-based thoracic cancer care in an effort to improve outcomes for thoracic oncology patients and reduce the burden of thoracic cancers globally.
Core Values- Excellence
- Global Awareness
Strategic GoalsTo achieve its strategic direction ITONF undertakes the following strategic goals:
/ Foster and promote expertise in thoracic oncology nursing care;
/ Build effective stakeholder
/ Continue to grow and foster an inclusive global membership; and
/ Encourage and promote collaborative international thoracic oncology research initiatives.